Best Southern California Dealer - BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 20-Jan-2015, 11:40 AM (736) Thread Starter

Best Southern California Dealer

Hello all;

I am new to the forum and looking for sage advice.

I plan on purchasing a new 1200 GSA in the next 2-3 months and am wondering who runs the best dealership and shop in Southern California.

BMW of Ventura is close and seems to be a good resource. Comments, Ideas?

Thank you in advance for your input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 20-Jan-2015, 03:23 PM (891)
grumpydog

BMW Dealer

B.M.W. of Riverside the people there are vary nice i have gone on a lot of rides on road and off so i know them outside of the shop go on there page and check them out i hope this helps you out.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-Feb-2015, 05:48 AM (492)

Send a message via Skype™ to slupcho
If I am not mistaken BMW of Riverside is the highest volume GS dealer in the US. I also know from personal experience that Irv Seaver BMW is an exceptional dealership.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 14-Feb-2015, 01:56 PM (831)
Jay
Distance Adventure Rider

Garage
Lightbulb Try the build your own bike...

If you want a particular setup you can use the BMW web site to 'build your bike'. Then at the end it lets you know where one is that has those options closest to you.

I went to Hollywood BMW on Santa Monica. Visit your local dealer and see what they have in stock. It may be what you have to choose from there. If you want to deal with a particular shop I think they will transfer the bike from another dealer to them but maybe that can cut into 'accessory discount' negotiating room? Some may offer discounted first service if you do it where you buy it and you don't want to travel 200 miles for the 600 mile service!

'14 GSW Rode EVERY US state.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Every country in Americas but 3. Every state in Brasil but 1. Ushuaia to Deadhorse. F650 Dakar burned/melted 4-30-14 with home.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bought '14 GSW to continue adventures.
Rode through S. America & back twice so far.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 26-Apr-2015, 08:25 PM (059)

Irv Seaver BMW in Orange, CA. On Katella near the Honda Center (where the Ducks play). We have purchased three bikes from them and have nothing but good luck. Good service department too with loaner bikes for major service.

Also hear Long Beach BMW is good, but no personal experience.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode