R1200GS Forum banner

Greetings and salutations

664 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  advgunner 
#1 ·
New to This site and the GS community. I've been on two wheels and a motor since about 1978. I started more on the dirt side of things with Yamaha 90's, Kawasaki 100 & 175s. Then I joined Uncle Sam' parade for 20+ years, where I managed to ride several street bikes. I started off on a Virago 920, and have owned since then a CB 650 nighthawk and 3 different Gold Wings, I even owned and rode a Peugeot in Turkey. So now I've managed to get my hands on a 2016 R1200 GSA with a lot of the new bells and whistles. Still need a GPS a custom saddle, and the tech manuals and tools to keep this beast rolling. could sure use a few contacts and local Boys and Girls to show me the ropes.

I live and work in Minot ND. I've got a truck & trailer, garage and a few tools already here if anyone is in the area and needs a hand. Please don't hesitate to contact me. It's pretty sparse on the services up here, but I'll be glad to help. Lately I have seen quit a few parked BMWs in town, and wonder if there is get club, ride group or get together I'm missing. I'd be interested in sharing stories tips, trip and tools. Thanks for reading.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.