Hi from Cranbury, New Jersey - BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 23-Oct-2019, 03:03 AM (335) Thread Starter
Supporting vendor

Hi from Cranbury, New Jersey

Hi!
My name is Joe. Glad to become o member of this great community! In my work as a technical consultant at MOTORCYCLEiD.com, I use the knowledge that I have gained throughout the years of riding all kinds of motorcycles on and off the road. I will be managing this account on the forum sharing all the new and exciting products arriving on the market.

My biking experience started when I was still in high school. I made some money mowing lawns to buy my first Honda XR100. I bought all the parts and materials to fix and maintain it. These were the happiest days of my life so far, riding and racing with my friends in the dirt. Besides other types of motorcycles, I own the 2016 Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin. Incredible bike. I took it for a cross-country trip last year.

I helped and continue helping my friends with repairing, servicing, and upgrading their machines. Now, I make a living doing it at this new job, consulting customers on how they can restore or improve their bikes. Hope to be of service to r1200gs.info forum members as well.

For those who want to know more about the ways you can improve your bike, how it runs, looks, and sounds feel free to contact me in replies, via a private message or go to MOTORCYCLEiD.com and click on a “help center” button or contact our sales line at 888.903.4344!

In case you missed the vendor section introduction, here are few words about MOTORCYCLEiD: https://www.r1200gs.info/forum/209-m...dor-forum.html
You will find MOTORCYCLEiD product posts and reviews in our dedicated Vendor section here on the forum: https://www.r1200gs.info/forum/209-motorcycleid/

Subscribe to stay up to date with our latest news and releases!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All your needs are covered here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got any questions? Get advice from our bike experts in
or Call Toll Free: 888.903.4344

|
|
|
|

Knowledge base:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode