REMUS End of Year Close-Out Special - BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By REMUS USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 22-Dec-2017, 08:59 AM (624) Thread Starter

REMUS End of Year Close-Out Special

We are offering incredible deals on REMUS Exhaust until the end of the year. Prices too low to list here. PM or email me at [email protected]

This special is only available until the end of the year. Trust me, it's worth it if you are interested in a REMUS Exhaust for your GS...

Kemo Sabe and AdventureDoc like this.

Patrick Schrickel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone: 510-595-3300

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-Jan-2018, 10:42 AM (695)

Power commander

Hi, Iíve got a technical question. I have a 2017 GSA. I have installed a full Remus exhaust to it which I love. I was wondering if it is necessary it have a power commander along side of it or does the ecu sort it out now. With my 2011 I know I needed one to keep the bike from leaning it out too much. Thanks...
Geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by REMUS USA View Post
We are offering incredible deals on REMUS Exhaust until the end of the year. Prices too low to list here. PM or email me at [email protected]

This special is only available until the end of the year. Trust me, it's worth it if you are interested in a REMUS Exhaust for your GS...

Farting Donkey
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-Jan-2018, 12:01 PM (750) Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi, Iíve got a technical question. I have a 2017 GSA. I have installed a full Remus exhaust to it which I love. I was wondering if it is necessary it have a power commander along side of it or does the ecu sort it out now. With my 2011 I know I needed one to keep the bike from leaning it out too much. Thanks...
Geoff
Geoff,

Traditionally an aftermarket performance exhaust increases air flow which can lead to the bike running a tad leaner. In order to improve ride-ability the most popular fuel management options are either a PowerCommander or BoosterPlug. The PowerCommander is a performance oriented solution. If you are looking for the max amount of performance the PowerCommander is the way to go but it also comes with a hefty price tag. The BoosterPlug works great in making sure that you have a good throttle response. It doesn't necessarily add performance but also only costs a fraction of the PowerCommander...

I hope this information helps!

Patrick Schrickel

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-Jan-2018, 05:50 AM (493)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by REMUS USA View Post
Geoff,

Traditionally an aftermarket performance exhaust increases air flow which can lead to the bike running a tad leaner. In order to improve ride-ability the most popular fuel management options are either a PowerCommander or BoosterPlug. The PowerCommander is a performance oriented solution. If you are looking for the max amount of performance the PowerCommander is the way to go but it also comes with a hefty price tag. The BoosterPlug works great in making sure that you have a good throttle response. It doesn't necessarily add performance but also only costs a fraction of the PowerCommander...

I hope this information helps!
Just saw this. First, did I miss the sale? Obviously past the end of the year.

Second, I've never had a Remus product. Other slipons I've had ran fine with no tune, better with one. I've had PowerCommanders and did not like it. Getting the custom tune from a dyno shop was costly and did not always give great results. Since my bike is brand new also I'm probably not interested in putting one on.

So I'd like to look into getting a Remus slipon if the sale is still on and if it doesn't require me getting something like a PC which I'm sure will void my warranty.

North Carolina based
2017 R1200 GS Adventure
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 15-Jan-2018, 03:32 PM (897) Thread Starter

Guys, we are still offering incredible deals to forum members on REMUS Exhausts!!! Make sure to PM or email me ([email protected]).

Patrick Schrickel

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-May-2019, 04:56 AM (414)

Interested!

Im looking for a very good deal on a remus 8 exhaust
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-May-2019, 12:26 PM (726) Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureDoc View Post
Im looking for a very good deal on a remus 8 exhaust
Simply shoot me a quick email to [email protected] and we'll get you the info....

Patrick Schrickel

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode