Portland Oregon Monthly Meet & Greet - Page 12 - BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 114 (permalink) Old 15-Apr-2018, 06:03 PM (960) Thread Starter
Sit

Don't tell anyone, but its time for dinner again and it might be kind of nice! Still a few days off, but let's hope.

Last month went pretty well at Si Senor. Let's try it again for another month and then in May we will most likely try another place..................

When: Wednesday, April 18, 2018

11525 SW Choban Ln
Portland, OR 97225
There are multiple locations, please go to the correct one!

Time: Let's aim for about 6pm

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

05 K1200LT Ocean Blue Metallic
89 K100RS White/Blue
92 K75S Metallic Black
13 Ural Patrol White (sold)
07 R1200GS (sold)
04 R1150R (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 114 (permalink) Old 14-May-2018, 05:46 PM (949) Thread Starter
Sit

For May 16, 2018. We currently are not going to a regular place and last month's turn out was rather low. We had a great time chatting, but still a dismal turn out. This month I have to work on Wednesday evening so NO DINNER this month. Next month we hope to pick back up and will either be going to the new Bargarten (think Gustav's but with a "beer tent-ish feel) or to the BG Food Cartel (food carts with indoor seating). If you have a preference or experience at either location, please let me know. I have been to Bargarten and think it would work for the group, but they do not split checks. I have no experience with the food carts, looks like a pretty good selection of eats though. Let me know what you all think. See you next month.

89 K100RS White/Blue
92 K75S Metallic Black
07 R1200GS (sold)
04 R1150R (sold)
post #113 of 114 (permalink) Old 19-Jun-2018, 05:08 PM (922) Thread Starter
Sit

Sorry folks, once again this month a prior commitment is on the same night as the dinner. I was hoping to have it this time at the Bargarten in Beaverton :2905 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005. Now this is not my gig entirely, so it can go one without me, but as sometimes I am the only one that shows up, and maybe one other person, I hesitate to have it if I can't be there. So, this is not an official unofficial dinner, but if you want to show up and see if anyone else does, please do. Our regular time is 6pm-ish. Go by, give it a try (I have been twice and enjoyed it both times) and see if any other BMWs show up.

Keep your fingers crossed for next month!

Brian

89 K100RS White/Blue
92 K75S Metallic Black
07 R1200GS (sold)
04 R1150R (sold)

post #114 of 114 (permalink) Old 15-Jul-2018, 07:06 AM (504) Thread Starter
Sit

Chief Joseph is done and the National is now done, must be July and a busy schedule is still busy, but there is time free on Wednesday for dinner! And Wednesday looks to be the coolest day of the week, so let's get our bikes out and ride to eat.

Let's try Bargarten, in Beaverton. I think they should be able to accommodate us and the food has been good there in the past.

I have a reservation for 6pm under my name. Hopefully this will give people time to fight traffic and make it to the location.

Where: Bargarten: 2905 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005
When: July 18, 2018
Time:6pm

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

89 K100RS White/Blue
92 K75S Metallic Black
07 R1200GS (sold)
04 R1150R (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode