TFT firmware update? - Page 3 - BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-Sep-2018, 10:10 PM (132)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickkraai View Post
What is most recent version number?
I had them update the TFT the second week of August. "001_018_040"
Attached Images

dcysurfer and Gordo like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-Jan-2019, 08:23 AM (599)
BMW Padwan

Sorry to bring this one back active but where can I find the latest version number available, or do I have to rely on my dealer?
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-Jan-2019, 09:18 AM (637)

Garage
TFT firmware update?

I had mine updated about eight weeks ago and have version 001_018_040. I was having connectivity issues and the update fixed everything.

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-Jan-2019, 09:40 AM (652)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec View Post
I had mine updated about eight weeks ago and have version 001_018_040. I was having connectivity issues and the update fixed everything.

Mike
How long is the update taking these days?
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-Jan-2019, 09:47 AM (657)

Garage
TFT firmware update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goethe View Post
How long is the update taking these days?
That one took a couple of hours. It got almost all the way through the update and shop computer gave an error message. The tech started it over and it completed in about 15 minutes. He said he'd seen that a few times.

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-Jan-2019, 08:05 PM (087)
BMW Padwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec View Post

Mike
Hmmm. I have that same firmware on my 2019 GSA and the BT doesn’t work every time. For example, I was checking something on the bike tonight and it connected right up the first time. I went to do something else and I had to pair the phone all over again for it to work. When I went into the settings there was no phone paired with the TFT. Seems like mine has a bug.
devashishchanana likes this.
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 18-Jan-2019, 08:25 AM (600)

Garage
Update

I just had mine done, I can verify the latest is 001_018_040. They said they started it before they went home for the night and it was done the next morning so I do not know the timeframe.
dcysurfer and Rick92040 like this.

Last edited by jambo; 18-Jan-2019 at 08:27 AM (602).
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-Feb-2019, 06:59 AM (541)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerPaul View Post
Hmmm. I have that same firmware on my 2019 GSA and the BT doesnít work every time. For example, I was checking something on the bike tonight and it connected right up the first time. I went to do something else and I had to pair the phone all over again for it to work. When I went into the settings there was no phone paired with the TFT. Seems like mine has a bug.
Yes the lastest update is 00118040 but issues still exist. The connections sometime are instant and on other occasions it takes time! I've removed the phone from the TFT and connect it directly with the helmet communication system. It's faster and better and on rides. I have Motorrad app on phone and other navigation apps for directions in case required and do not use Navi-5/6 maps.

Sent from my ONEPLUS6 using Tapatalk
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 17-Feb-2019, 09:42 AM (654)

tft software

hi guys
i have an 2018 rallye i was wounding what software version is the newest mine is . 001_015_090
i am having problems connecting my sena 10u . nav5 and phone s9+ to the tft. looking on youtube they are saying to make sure i have the most up to date software any help would be much appreciated

eamon
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 17-Feb-2019, 09:48 AM (658)

Garage
TFT firmware update? Reply to Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mureamon View Post
hi guys
i have an 2018 rallye i was wounding what software version is the newest mine is . 001_015_090
i am having problems connecting my sena 10u . nav5 and phone s9+ to the tft. looking on youtube they are saying to make sure i have the most up to date software any help would be much appreciated

eamon
I have 001_180_040. It was updated in November and, after that, I had no issues syncing everything.

Mike
Mureamon likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode