I made the switch! - BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 11:42 AM (696) Thread Starter

Talking I made the switch!

It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that I became a 2019 GSA owner! Have been riding a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour for the last 7.5 years and 96K miles. I put it up for sale and would you know it sold the same day!! That was a shock.

Have already taken a road trip on the bike and it rides great, but the stock seat is horrible! With my knees I need to fit some highway pegs too. Hopefully the picture I attached will show up on here.
Attached Images

My YouTube Page:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently riding a 2019 BMW R1250GSA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 02:34 PM (815)

Congrats on joining the fraternity. You might consider an Airhawk pad before getting into the multi-hundred dollar seat crapshoot. Raising the front of the seat up makes a lot of difference for some. The BMW adjustable footpegs give you about an inch and a half more leg room. Spendy, but worth it.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 06:27 PM (977)

Congrats, man! I once posted my car for sale in almost half a year so you're so lucky that you sold it the same day.

Life is short...so make it worth your while.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 07:56 PM (039)
2018 R1200GSA

Congrats and welcome to the forum.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Unread Today, 02:51 AM (327) Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedelta View Post
Congrats on joining the fraternity. You might consider an Airhawk pad before getting into the multi-hundred dollar seat crapshoot. Raising the front of the seat up makes a lot of difference for some. The BMW adjustable footpegs give you about an inch and a half more leg room. Spendy, but worth it.
I am taking a chance on the Sargent seat. Lots here seem to like it and I unknowingly caught a sale and got 12 percent off. So lets hope!!

My YouTube Page:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently riding a 2019 BMW R1250GSA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW R1200GS Forum : R1200 GS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in