R1200GS Forum banner

HB plastic panniers

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  MotoMachines 
#1 ·
Any body have any experience with the hep&bec plastic panniers?

#3 ·
I owned two sizes of the "Junior", the small and the large. I ended up selling the large ones to a friend who used them for years before selling that bike. I still have the small ones but their mount is on an old Honda 750F I have that has not seen the road in several years, due to a variety of reasons not relevant to this discussion.

I put over 50kmiles on the two sizes of Juniors and they were excellent. They did not leak in the rain and remained securely fastened throughout their use.

I think that if you are going the aftermarket bags route and do not want metal a la Jesse or Touratech, or Holan, then Hepco & Becker would be an excellent choice.

#8 ·
Thanks for the reply and the awesome pic!. As for your expired tag, I'm sure you're aware that Virginia State Police don't play...

Those HB Gobi's look the business. Not sure just yet whether I like the wide arsed look but I've got time to decide. I'm making a short list and the HB Gobi's are on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.