R1200GS Forum banner

Massive Helite ADV Airbag Jacket Blowout Sale

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  REMUS USA 
#1 ·
Hey all

We only have a handful of the original Helite Adventure jackets left in stock and, in preparation for the colder riding months, I am opening up a pretty intense offer to ADV forum members (member's friends and family too).

This offer is for the original design adventure jackets. Check the graphic at the bottom for more info. Please disregard the pricing shown.

These jackets currently retail on helitemoto.com for $799. However, I am offering these ADV jackets to Adventure Rider forum members and forum member's friends and family for $615 total! That includes shipping domestically anywhere inside the US.

I have the very few of the following sizes in black and grey:
GREY
L - 1
XL - 5
3XL - 8
4XL - 1

Black
S - 3
M - 1
2XL - 2
3XL - 4
4XL - 10

If you're around 6', weighing around 200 pounds a 3XL will be a perfect fit. Contact me directly with any sizing questions.

I don't think these units will last the week, so take advantage of this offer and email me directly with your orders: zak@helitemoto.com

No limit on the number of units per order! Get all the riders in your life integrated airbag protection.

Get geared up for the winter with Helite and ride with airbag protection!

See less See more
#10 ·
Just an update

We only have these jackets and sizes remaining for the offer!

Adventure jackets original design in grey
XL - 2
3XL - 1
4XL - 1

Adventure jackets original design in black
S - 3
2XL - 1
3XL - 1
4XL - 4

If you want to take advantage of the offer, contact us directly at zak@helitemoto.com or give us a call at 5105953302

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.