R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, team. My GS needs some graphics. She's pretty and all, but needs a little pep. Thinking some kinda R1200's on the front fender and some tank panel va-voom, but I can't decide what direction to go.

Since this photo, she's got a black 30L top bx, black SW Motech crash bars, black Outback Mototech pannier racks, and black Giant Loop RTW bags. I genuinely love the Rallye colors, but with the darker blue I'm not sure the BMW racing colors (particularly the light blue) are the best choice. Leaning towards white on the front fender, some kinda GS 3-line in black/charcoal on the tank, and a small pop of the M colors on the side panel below the roundel.

Would LOVE some ideas!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I hate Star Wars!

A fella on another site spent a lot of money on his bike getting a Star Wars themed wrap and was super proud of it. All could think was 40+ year old gamer living in mom & dads basement drinking code red Mt. Dew and eating Cheetos,

Wadda bout plastering it with stickers from places the bike has traveler too?

My kiddo made me a couple sticker on the Cricut. Not sure I'm in love with them (placement, style and color) but gives some scale for reference for the next try.

Her having a vinyl cutter is great. For a while I ran "Vespa" stickers on the Buell. It really made people scratch their head.

Fuel tank Vehicle White Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah, dude. I'm a reasonably clean design kind of a person, but this bike is very plain and need something that looks pretty close to upgraded Factory decals

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leaning this way -

1 - 11 of 11 Posts