R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aerostich Tank Pannier. This has many miles on it, so the fabric is faded, but it safely holds sweaters, gloves, a thermos, or whatever you want within reach. Two wide hook and look equipped straps allow a very wide range of adjustment for tank width. I mounted it on my F650GS twin, but it will fit over most big bike tanks also. Reflective trim; pen/pencil or flashlight straps on the outside.
If you ride an F-series, this really helps bike balance as everything you take from your rear panniers and place over the tank helps keep the front wheel down, especially off road.
Hi res pics by request.
20200415_120040.jpg 20200415_120048.jpg 20200415_120136.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Aerostich Tank Pannier. This has many miles on it, so the fabric is faded, but it safely holds sweaters, gloves, a thermos, or whatever you want within reach. Two wide hook and look equipped straps allow a very wide range of adjustment for tank width. I mounted it on my F650GS twin, but it will fit over most big bike tanks also. Reflective trim; pen/pencil or flashlight straps on the outside.
If you ride an F-series, this really helps bike balance as everything you take from your rear panniers and place over the tank helps keep the front wheel down, especially off road.
Hi res pics by request.
View attachment 27149 View attachment 27150 View attachment 27151
Hi Rick, been trying to message you about these panniers. Do you still have them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great and I’m picking these are a the smaller (competition) version? If you can click on the purple box top right corner when responding you can access “conversations“ in order to nut out details assuming you would be happy to ship them. Cheers

·
Super Moderator
584 Posts
Always best to go to a users profile and "start conversation" to private message vs sharing emails on a thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts