R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have the R1200GS and I am very interested in any referrals or advise regarding an interesting product available on the market. It is called the Air Flow Seat Cover. I have seen it on various models of bikes and heard nothing but positive feedback from riders who use it. Check it out on www.airflowseatcovers.com and tell me what you think.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Have it......too slippery with my riding pants. Probably okay with jeans.

The cooling affect advantage isn't worth the aggravation of the passenger sliding into you, or you into the tank on braking. Taking corners hard I slip sideways off the seat which forces me to use my knees more to keep me positioned correctly.

And congratulations for your first post being used to promote your products

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I had one on my Sargent seat and it works as advertised. Contemplating buying another one for my RDL. I think the Sargent seat option will fit my RDL.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Some discussion on Advrider about the seat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The cooling affect advantage isn't worth the aggravation of the passenger sliding into you, or you into the tank on braking. Taking corners hard I slip sideways off the seat which forces me to use my knees more to keep me positioned correctly.

Hi guys, I have the R1200GS and I am very interested in any referrals or advise regarding an interesting product available on the market. It is called the Air Flow Seat Cover. I have seen it on various models of bikes and heard nothing but positive feedback from riders who use it. Check it out on www.airflowseatcovers.com and tell me what you think.

Hi Candubrain, thank you for that useful information but I have to assure you that I am in no way affiliated to the company who is air flow seat covers.:unsure:

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Wait what?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts