R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For many years I had a Airhawk seat cushion. I found that I could ride for a long week end in comfort compared to one day without it. Eventually it developed a puncture which I could not permanently repair.

Looking to replace it I see there are now several versions. Which model is best suited to attach to the seat of my R1250 GS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got one coming (probably here today) and it's the 11" x 11" cruiser version. I measured the 2-piece seat on my 2022 GSA and that was the one that seemed to be the best match. I might be wrong, so take this with a metric ton of salt. Three may be another model that's better. And yeah, the AirHawks are good. Had them before on other bikes.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesn't the Airhawk website give you direction as to which cushion fits your bike?
Yes it does. Cruiser R Small. 11” x 11” but they do a another version called the Duel Sport. Also 11” x 11” but it’s narrower at the front which I suspect better suits the GS. The title Cruiser doesn’t sound right somehow. I mistakenly (what a silly bunny!) bought the larger Cruiser Medium but returned it since it was far too big.

I used to be indecisive, but now I’m not so sure 🤔.

·
Registered
21 Posts
For those contemplating an AirHawk seat cushion, I just purchased one for my Sargent seat. I got the Cruiser Large. It fits perfectly. Not enough miles to give feedback on effectiveness, but hopes are high.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts