R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~ NEW - (used only 500 miles which is nothing for an exhaust). Bought it on Revzilla last month) Akrapovich Titanium exhaust. I bought this and installed on my 2020 R1250GS, rode about 500 miles and decided it's too loud for me. Just to be clear, it sounds killer ! Yes, it has the baffles in it but I guess I'm to a point now that I want low volume on everything. You can read many reviews on it and they are all positive. See pics below that I have original pkg., no scratches or dings anywhere as I'm careful with installations, it's basically brand new. All hardware is there. In the pic of the back side, that arc line is a weld - I realized that might no be clear in the photo.

I paid about $1K for it a month ago. I'll sell it for maybe $800 ? I've never sold anything on the forum, so if I'm doing this wrong - someone let me know. I'm on the South side of Atlanta (Peachtree City). So it would be cool if someone local is interested, I could hand it off to you.

View attachment 27114 View attachment 27115
IMG_4557.jpg
IMG_4559.jpg
IMG_4560.jpg
IMG_4561.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I actually decided this weekend to just hang on to it and put it on occasionally when I want a great sound and not riding for hours (volume gets to me over time). I just don't see a way to pull it off the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts