R1200GS Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had the last of the Analog on my 2017, and when BMW came out with the TFT on the 2018 I was kind of glad that I had the Analog because of the initial problems they were having. Now having the TFT on my 2021 I can say I really like it and prefer it over the Analog

·
Registered
72 Posts
Now my bike just came up on its first service due. WTF? The alert message takes up the entire TFT display? At first, I thought something had seriously gone wrong with the bike! I've got to look at that every time I start the bike until I can get it to the dealer? You've got to be kidding me! I can't imagine the aggravation of rolling over a service interval on a long trip and having to clear that thing every start-up. What the heck is BMW thinking?

·
Super Awesom Person
895 Posts
Now my bike just came up on its first service due. WTF? The alert message takes up the entire TFT display? At first, I thought something had seriously gone wrong with the bike! I've got to look at that every time I start the bike until I can get it to the dealer? You've got to be kidding me! I can't imagine the aggravation of rolling over a service interval on a long trip and having to clear that thing every start-up. What the heck is BMW thinking?
Simply move the daisy wheel to the left. It will go away for awhile. It's not a big deal.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts