R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am preparing for when my 2021 GS arrives and have a question regarding handle bars. I have a set of Rox Risers from my triumph that I might want to fit to the GS. What is the handle bar diameter? My risers are 1.125" dia. Is this too small?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm also waiting for my 2021 to arrive and I already ordered specific risers for 1250GS that are 32mm diameter. That would be 1.26" diameter.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not sure how you're looking to change the setup but I have a set of these for sale in the classified section if interested.

Whatever direction you choose to go congrats on your upcoming deliveries, exciting!

·
Registered
3 Posts
First off, congrats on your new purchase... secondly, I don't know the height of the risers you intend to install but after a certain height (if it's anything like the 1200gs adv lc) you might want to check with your dealer (or workshop) if the height of risers you intend to install will need you to install longer brake and/or clutch lines. After a certain height in risers your brake and/or clutch lines my stress at the far end turns of the handlebar.

....worth checking beforehand so you don't get a mood twister at the 11th hour.

... good luck with your new ride. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts