R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all;

I am new to the forum and looking for sage advice.

I plan on purchasing a new 1200 GSA in the next 2-3 months and am wondering who runs the best dealership and shop in Southern California.

BMW of Ventura is close and seems to be a good resource. Comments, Ideas?

Thank you in advance for your input.

·
grumpydog
9 Posts
BMW Dealer

B.M.W. of Riverside the people there are vary nice i have gone on a lot of rides on road and off so i know them outside of the shop go on there page and check them out i hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If I am not mistaken BMW of Riverside is the highest volume GS dealer in the US. I also know from personal experience that Irv Seaver BMW is an exceptional dealership.

·
Distance Adventure Rider
52 Posts
Try the build your own bike...

If you want a particular setup you can use the BMW web site to 'build your bike'. Then at the end it lets you know where one is that has those options closest to you. :cool:

I went to Hollywood BMW on Santa Monica. Visit your local dealer and see what they have in stock. It may be what you have to choose from there. If you want to deal with a particular shop I think they will transfer the bike from another dealer to them but maybe that can cut into 'accessory discount' negotiating room? Some may offer discounted first service if you do it where you buy it and you don't want to travel 200 miles for the 600 mile service! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Irv Seaver BMW in Orange, CA. On Katella near the Honda Center (where the Ducks play). We have purchased three bikes from them and have nothing but good luck. Good service department too with loaner bikes for major service.

Also hear Long Beach BMW is good, but no personal experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts