R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Doc Paul
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
Anyone had any experience installing any bluetooth communication devices (except the BMW Communication devices) on the above mentioned helmet?
ease of installation and stability while riding at high speeds...

cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
just saw the Sena 50R with the adhesive mount installed on one. BMW used this configuration in the GS trophy.

I have a Sena universal clamp kit coming next week which I will install on my new GS Carbon helmet so that I can switch my 30k between helmets. Can post pictures if you want.

-N

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hi!
Anyone had any experience installing any bluetooth communication devices (except the BMW Communication devices) on the above mentioned helmet?
ease of installation and stability while riding at high speeds...

cheers
Adhesive mount and scala packtalk bold!

·
Doc Paul
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just saw the Sena 50R with the adhesive mount installed on one. BMW used this configuration in the GS trophy.

I have a Sena universal clamp kit coming next week which I will install on my new GS Carbon helmet so that I can switch my 30k between helmets. Can post pictures if you want.

-N
Thanks Please do let me know how it works out

·
Registered
2 Posts
So the Sena 30k clamp kit finally came in today and I installed it in the helmet. The speakers stick out of the built in recesses enough to make wearing the helmet impossible. for reference I am using a size 58/59.
I will visit the store again tomorrow and try it with the speakers that come with the 50s. If that doesn’t work I will try with the Slim speakers.
one of those two should work for sure. Shall update tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts