R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2015 R12GS with only 2,000 miles on it.

I’m looking for a shop in Boulder area, so I don’t have to go all the way to Ft Collins to the dealer. I won’t go in to the Dover metro area.

Anyone had service at House of Motorrad,on Pearl St.?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got a 2015 R12GS with only 2,000 miles on it.

I’m looking for a shop in Boulder area, so I don’t have to go all the way to Ft Collins to the dealer. I won’t go in to the Dover metro area.

Anyone had service at House of Motorrad,on Pearl St.?
I haven't had service done there. I stopped in and bought a used seat so I could recover it. They are nice people and they had a shop full of BMW bikes they were working on. They do off road training and rentals too, I believe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boulder Service

I ended up going to Ft Collins to Northern Colorado Power Sports (BMW Dealer). They do service while you wait and offer loaners.

The Boulder privateer House of Motorrad requires an overnight stay For the bike for any work. That means I need a ride home after I drop off and a ride to pick up the bike when it’s done. They act like they don’t trust you to show up and can’t commit to giving you a block of their valuable time with out the bike in hand. They come off a bit arrogant I must say.

Cross them off my list of service shops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts