R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calsci Large - $150 shipped $120 if you pick up in Columbus, Ohio area.

VStream Touring Clear - $80 shipped $50 if you pick up in Columbus, Ohio area.

I have a couple windshields I am willing to let go on the cheap if you are looking to try them out. They were both on a 19 R1250GS so check the sites to see if they fit yours. I have tried several and landed on #5 besides I am getting tired of trying them. None are perfect so I'm sticking with what I have. This is a good way for you to try them if you want to check out different ones and not pay full price. Problem is shipping cost. Sent one to Oregon for $33. Let me know where you are and I'll look at shipping and just add it to the hand off local price. Or, you can check as well. I'm in 43214. Think it is a 20 x 16 x 6 box range.

Also, if I would just stick in my earplugs all of these windshields would have been great. I just can't help but tinker with stuff. I'm the one that will push something to see if the glue is dry yet and then have to redo it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mhcolumbus:

I sent a personal message through the conversation section (under Account Details). Did you received it? It not, please let me know and I will resend. I have some questions about the windshields.

Thanks,
Southernoregonduck

S

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still have the vstream? How much taller is it than stock? It is recommended to run a stabilizing kit with it? I have a 1250gsa and the stock one is a tad short for long highway travel. Interested in Oregon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have it. Info from vstream site. It is the 487 one

Height: 19.50" (49.5cm)
Width: 15.25" (38.7cm)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have the vstream? How much taller is it than stock? It is recommended to run a stabilizing kit with it? I have a 1250gsa and the stock one is a tad short for long highway travel. Interested in Oregon.
I did add the stabilizing kit from the start. Don't know how it would be without. I've read it really makes a difference. Stayed steady with it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try them cheap! Get your money back and pass them on if you don't like them. Maybe even make a little.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts