R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I just bought a 2018 GS LC with the Clearwater lights controlled by the Clearwater Canopener.
I now want to add circuits for heated gear and a GPS. I'd like to use a Hex EzCan but I'm guessing the Ezscan and Canopener can't be used together.
I've used Fuzeblock in the past and have one laying around but I don't see any room under the seats for the Fuzeblock.
Any suggestions for adding the additional circuits>
Just remove the pillion carrier plate and there's plenty of room under there for your Fuzeblock.

Mike

· Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I use a PDM 60 (all accessories go through it) on my '18 GSA and mounted it here:

The PDM's wires go through the frame support and under the pillion carrier plate:

All of the Clearwater wiring harness along with the CanOpener are under there, too, so it's pretty clean:

Like Glenfiddich stated, if the PDM detects a short, it shuts down that circuit and the light will tell you where to look. Frankly, I've never had an issue with it shutting anything down.

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.