R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Built to solve a problem many BMW bike owners are familiar with, this multi-tool replaces the factory-supplied plastic spark plug coil removal tool for F, G, K and R Series 4 cylinder coil-over bikes. Precision machined from aluminum, this coil puller will prevent damage to your coils.

We’ve also engineered the other side of this tool to be a perfect fit for easy removal of your oil cap.

We’ve tested this on 2014 and newer wet head boxer engines but our design is built to work on older bikes as well.

Shipping to North America included. (Please contact us for shipping outside North America)

please note i have more then one of these for sale

check out www.usefultool.ca

·
Registered
436 Posts
I mean for $50 you cannot even post a pic?

Here’s the one I use. It works a treat at removing the coil pack and also for removing the master cylinder cap. Best thing I always have two with me. I store them on my L/R shoes.

DFCA8EB8-9A9B-45E7-BBDD-63B2911D0B9D.jpeg

·
Registered
436 Posts
[/URL]
[/QUOTE]

There are no shortage of coil or oil filler cap tools from OEM to Chinaese knock off's.

Wonder if the OP actually designing and manufacturing these or is just reselling Chineasium intellectually stolen property.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are no shortage of coil or oil filler cap tools from OEM to Chinaese knock off's.

Wonder if the OP actually designing and manufacturing these or is just reselling Chineasium intellectually stolen property.
[/QUOTE]
Please feel free to support China but this is made in Canada with Canadian made aluminum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts