R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the cut off date to order a 2019 GS? I'm looking for a R1250GS Exclusive with factory low suspension. I have to trade in my GTL so fly and ride not a good option. An Arizona dealer has a low that I test rode. I like the bike just not the color. Dealer has been a little evasive on this question. I get it, he wants me to buy the bike he has.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My dealer ordered a GSA HP for me four weeks ago. My dealer ended up getting a dealer to swap a bike just about to dock for my ordered bike to save me a couple of weeks.

Dealer told me four to six weeks if ordered. My guess is special build orders may not be possible but seems likely your dealer can still contact your zone rep and get a built bike that is enroute or about to be.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer ordered a GSA HP for me four weeks ago. My dealer ended up getting a dealer to swap a bike just about to dock for my ordered bike to save me a couple of weeks.

Dealer told me four to six weeks if ordered. My guess is special build orders may not be possible but seems likely your dealer can still contact your zone rep and get a built bike that is enroute or about to be.
Thanks, that helps. My dealer's other store had a GS HP w low suspension. It did not have a center stand for some reason. I like the look but seriously no center stand.

·
Registered
244 Posts
There is always plenty of leftover bikes around when the new model year is anounced and released. I'm waiting to see if there are any new colors available on the upcoming before I buy a 1250GSA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts