R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I truly appreciate it when my fellow BMW riders post useful install information with photos so I'd like to play it forward for the many folks here that've helped me.

I bought the Denali Daytime Running Light (DRL) Universal Fender Mounting Kit and installed it today on my 2018 R1200GS. I have the Denali 2.0 Plug-N-Play CANsmart Controller installed that's already powering my Denali B6 Auxiliary LED License Plate Brake Light, Denali DR1 2.0 LED Light Pods and Denali Soundbomb Compact Air Horn. It was a painless install because of the usual superb Denali instructions and top quality fitment. For those not familiar, the Denali 2.0 Plug-N-Play CANsmart Controller is a truly "plug 'n play" wiring harness worth its weight in gold. I used to make my own wiring harnesses. Not any more. With the 2.0 Plug-N-Play CANSmart controller Denali has truly built a better mousetrap. The DRL kit contains multiple hardware configurations for varying attachment, including EXACTLY what was required for a precision install on my R1200GS.

As you can see from my photos below...the Denali DRL's produce BRILLIANT white light. Really quite impressive for such a small device. I most strongly recommend this kit!

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/denali-drl-daytime-running-lights-with-universal-fender-mounting-kit

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thinking about these as well, but questioned the brightness? glad I saw your post
? Answered looks pretty damn bright in your photo, with the cansmart 2.0 can you set them to modulate with horn activation?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts