R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back, I was planning a vacation and wanted to get in touch with some locals for good tips or even to get together for a ride. Combing through forums didn’t help, and I was disappointed when I headed out that I was on my own for discovering the best routes.

I have a hard time believing I’m the only one who’s had the experience. That’s why when AltRider launched, I made sure we included the Rider Locator to help others looking for riding buddies, whether for a vacation ride or just weekend trips.

If you create a public profile, you can search based on riding preferences, skill level, and location. It's extremely easy to use, as well. You can watch a quick video demonstrating the tool here: http://bit.ly/bZAsFm

The Rider Locator is free, it’s meant for everyone, and is hopefully a tool you can use.

·
Not that senior.
701 Posts
Local riders?

Q.
Vacation where?
How & where did you look?
Why are you dissapointed that you had to ride on your own?, i prefer it that way.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, I actually read your post. no mater how much use it is to anyone I applaud your efforts. Looks like it might be. At any rate you have to start somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts