R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of practically new BMW adjustable footpegs for 1200/1250 GS. I used them for one or two rides (maybe 200 miles). They are in perfect condition and come in the original box. Very nice accessory and very high quality.

$235 plus shipping.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a set of practically new BMW adjustable footpegs for 1200/1250 GS. I used them for one or two rides (maybe 200 miles). They are in perfect condition and come in the original box. Very nice accessory and very high quality.

$235 plus shipping. View attachment 27104
How do they differ from the standard foot pegs on an R1250GS?

·
Registered
800 Posts
How do they differ from the standard foot pegs on an R1250GS?
They serve both purposes......touring and enduro
Normally if you are sitting on the bike your foot engages the rubber, but if you choose to stand up the weight depresses the springs and the rubbers go inside engaging your shoe with the metal footpeg only

·
Registered
28 Posts
They look very similar to pegs that came with the Rallye I own, sold as BMW pegs. another advantage is you can set them lower by about an inch which reduces leg bend and makes standup riding more relaxing due to great distance pegs to handlebars. No need for bar risers then.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Lieu910,

I have the exact same ones on my 1250, I love them compared to stock. The stock ones were like stepping on a knife edge. My feet would hurt after an hour ride.

Surprised your selling, can you tell us why?

TIA

·
Registered
50 Posts
They serve both purposes......touring and enduro
Normally if you are sitting on the bike your foot engages the rubber, but if you choose to stand up the weight depresses the springs and the rubbers go inside engaging your shoe with the metal footpeg only

I sent you 2 messages saying I want them and requested how you want payment. You have not replied.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I got a reply from my PM. Took a couple days but he did reply.

Called my dealer to order a set. Their computer shows zero stock at any dealer in Canada and no stock at the warehouse in Germany. The parts guy went on to say when this happens it generally means they have been discontinued.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts