R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were a little tall for my 5-8 30" inseam frame so I bought the BMW seats. Wasn't familiar with Russell Day-Longs, wish I had tried harder to be happier with them. Have since traded bike so I don't have a good home for them. Good condition, please e-mail me if interested. $500 plus shipping for the pair. I'm close to Memphis, TN.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saw some of the posts about scammers posting here, and especially be suspicious of new members first posts, like me! I'm new to forums altogether, maybe like a lot of 60 year olds. I'll be happy to discuss via phone my credibility, you can look me up on LinkedIn, these are not on ebay, and paypal is great. It is amazing and concerning the number of people who try to deceive online, buyer beware no doubt.

Here's a youtube video by me, which anybody with an empty BMW Nav cradle might be interested in.

And a photo of me and my wife of 31 years on Trail of the Dragon last October!

Not bragging, just giving some assurance I'm for real and showing why I'm not more active on a GS forum.

Thanks to the forum managers for this opportunity and for your consideration of my seats.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts