R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale - One(1) Wunderlich Aktivkomfort Rider seat and one(1) Wunderlich Aktivkomfort Passenger seat, both black in color, that I had installed on my 2020 R1250GSA. Used but great condition with only about 1.4k miles miles on them. I'm selling as I plan to sell/trade my bike very soon. I'm starting to return my bike to 100% stock thinking a trade may be more realistic than an outright sale. Look for other stuff I have listed as well.

Rider seat = 'Standard' seat height, non-heated model
Passenger = only one height available, non-heated model

From Wunderlich's website:
Rider Seat Standard Height

• Standard Seat Height for the R1200 GS & R1250 GS
  • -20 mm seat height for the R1250 GS Adventure & R1200 GS Adventure

Passenger Seat

• Standard seat height

I have Zelle or PayPal available.
  • Brand: Wunderlich
  • Rider seat Part No.: 42720402
  • Passenger seat Part No.: 42720502
  • Desc: One(1) set, Black color
  • Qty: 1 set
  • Condition: Used, great condition showing actual condition in HD photos, ships in original Wunderlich shipping box
  • New price: Rider seat $649.95 and Passenger seat $568.95 + shipping. That's just over $1200 for both seats!
I will separate ONLY if I sell the passenger seat first. There is a much smaller market for the pass seat by itself. Priced as a set for now and will update is pass seat sells first.

$840 shipped or pick up locally in Knoxville, TN area
Font Composite material Pattern Metal Circle
Shoe Hood Headgear Grille Hat
Blue Rectangle Headgear Shade Material property
Hood Rectangle Headgear Font Shade
Tire Grille Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire
Carbon Automotive exterior Tints and shades Auto part Bag
Input device Peripheral Electric blue Font Fashion accessory
Hood Azure Blue Comfort Grey
Blue Hood Sportswear Comfort Gadget

·
Registered
6 Posts
can you tell me if the rider seat tends to tip you forward?
I'm trying to find a seat for my 2021 GSA..... I have sergeants on it right now - (for the rider ) front on high setting back on low... big improvement from stock but the search continues....
Did you have this "problem" ever ?
Best Regards, Paul

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Paul - so no, the seat doesn't push you forward at all. That's specifically why I bought the seat as well. That plus the cooler seat surface over a normal seat. I'd estimate the cooling effect to be true but not night/day true. Just a little less hot.

I was running my stock seat high in front & low in rear to keep from getting the dreaded 'butt up' riding style. I'm not really an aftermarket seat guy unless it's needed. I felt it was needed to level me out and I had a chance to sit on a Wunderlich seat locally that I thought fit very well so I bought them. I think that's the common theme.....that BMW stock seats push you forward. Lotta threads on that phenomenon. The dip in the rider seat actually favors a neutral position with the BMW adjusters either both high or both low.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts