R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the correct spot to post a FS ad......please advise if not;

BMW Motorrad 5-Pocket Riding Jeans - NEW! - $80 (San Diego area) Would prefer p/u

BMW 5-Pocket Riding Jeans Mens- BRAND NEW!! Received as gift, wrong size for me. These are brand new, still in box with tags attached. I usually wear a 34" waist, but these are too small for me. They are size 48 EU, which I'm guessing is about US 32" waist or so. There are a several charts on-line which show the conversions. You're welcome to come try them one if not sure. Knee and hip armor! BMW Motorrad 5-Pocket Jeans MSRP $199. Below is from BMW;

"Combining the classic look of jeans with the performance of motorcycling pants, the FivePocket jeans look as stylish off the bike as on it. The straight-cut denim comes with additional length for easy cuffing, while protectors at the knees combine excellent shock absorption with a high level of comfort.

Casual motorcycling pants with five-pocket jean styling
Abrasion-resistant mix of materials
Removable, height-adjustable NPL protectors at the knees, NP2 protectors at the hips
Slim-fitting
Straight legs with turn-ups
Front button fastening with zip fly (Denim) or button fly (Grey)
Leather label on rear waistband featuring BMW Motorrad logotype and embossed with ‘Engineered in Germany’
Connector zip: 40cm
Regular fit
CE-certified" DSC09617.JPG DSC09614.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts