R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I recently acquired a 2014 R1200GS and am excited to join the community in my quest to learn more about the bike, the people that ride them, and, perhaps more importantly where you guys ride.

I'm fortunate to have lots of wilderness in my backyard to go more adventuring. That said, most of my rides with friends are still on pavement as they are not off-road equipped. I'm okay with that as well.

My other bike is a vintage 1986 Yamaha FZ600. In the past I have ridden mostly sports bike, but I love all motorcycles. I have had the pleasure of having in my past stable some of the great machines - 1986 Honda Elite 250 Scooter, 1995 Ninja ZX7, 1998 Yamaha R1, 2013 Triumph Thruxton, 2016 Kawasaki Concours 1400.

I don't do too much tinkering like I used to, but I do like to keep the bike in top shape. Here's from my recent ride to Whistler at Tantalus Lookout. Hope to hear from some of you and perhaps our bikes will cross paths one day.

Best.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 White GSA
1,245 Posts
Welcome @Tracker !
Good looking machine with a view!
Never been to Vancouver, but have heard it is a nice territory.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome aboard. Consider joining Bee Cee Beemers. They organize some rides (mostly street but they want to try for more off-road next season) but you'll also meet people that live and ride nearby.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard. Consider joining Bee Cee Beemers. They organize some rides (mostly street but they want to try for more off-road next season) but you'll also meet people that live and ride nearby.

Thanks, Mivo. Will check out BeeCeeBeemers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts