R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2019 R1250GS Adventure
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show your BMW Colors with this BMW Roundel mounting bracket for your Top Box or Top Case. This will fit other brands of Top Cases. Pictured are BMW OEM Top Cases in Black and Silver and BMW Vario Top Box on my R1250GSA. Photos show brackets in black or silver and what is included. There is also a photo showing the BMW Roundel* (not included) in a plastic bag displaying BMW's part number. I apologize in advance if I've attached too many pictures, this is my first posting including pictures. If you like what you see, please visit my eBay listing. BMW Roundel Rear Bracket-fits R1200/R1250GS Adventure Top Case/Top Box/Vario Box | eBay

Thanks for looking.

· Registered
2019 R1250GS Adventure
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do they fit other cases or are they just made for the factory case
I have only installed them in factory OEM cases. I can't imagine any reason why they couldn't work on other cases as well. You will be drilling (very carefully) 2 holes in your case. The bolts that I supply are about 3/8" in depth (beyond the bracket). If you have cases thicker than that you could always get a longer bolt. Thanks for the interest...

· Registered
2019 R1250GS Adventure
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have only installed them in factory OEM cases. I can't imagine any reason why they couldn't work on other cases as well. You will be drilling (very carefully) 2 holes in your case. The bolts that I supply are about 3/8" in depth (beyond the bracket). If you have cases thicker than that you could always get a longer bolt. Thanks for the interest...
Another note: You will need a flat surface. Not positive what the desired mounting surface of other cases might be.

· Registered
2019 R1250GS Adventure
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gadget Electronic instrument Plant Trunk Gas

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting

Light Reflex camera Camera lens Camera Digital camera

I apologize, I had not posted this in Marketplace where it should have been posted.

Show your BMW Colors with this BMW Roundel mounting bracket for your Top Box or Top Case. This will fit other brands of Top Cases. Pictured are BMW OEM Top Cases in Black and Silver and BMW Vario Top Box on my R1250GSA. Photos show brackets in black or silver and what is included. There is also a photo showing the BMW Roundel* (not included) in a plastic bag displaying BMW's part number. I apologize in advance if I've attached too many pictures, this is my first posting including pictures. If you like what you see, please visit my eBay listing. BMW Roundel Rear Bracket-fits R1200/R1250GS Adventure Top Case/Top Box/Vario Box | eBay

Thanks for looking.

· Registered
2006 R1200GS, 2007 R1200GS. 2005 R1200GS, 2009 R1200GS, 2009 R1200GSA, 2005 R1200GS, 2006 R1200GS, 2
2,392 Posts
Might also want to think about an adhesive back version for those like myself who not into to drilling additional home on panniers??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts