R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I got one last week from The Beemer Shop and paid full price. I had trouble with the website and Ted very patiently walked me through the downloading process. I am very much an electronic dumbass and don't mind paying a little extra for dependable customer service. It is apparently the common opinion that if you have a lap-top to use the GS-911 with, paying extra for the wi-fi model is a waste of fifty bucks (or however much it is).

·
Just Another Guy!!!!
51 Posts
I got one last week from The Beemer Shop and paid full price. I had trouble with the website and Ted very patiently walked me through the downloading process. I am very much an electronic dumbass and don't mind paying a little extra for dependable customer service. It is apparently the common opinion that if you have a lap-top to use the GS-911 with, paying extra for the wi-fi model is a waste of fifty bucks (or however much it is).
There is something to paying a little more and getting the customer service!!! My wife gets onto me about it...I'll pay a little more for something where I get individual service and they remember your name......:nerd::nerd:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts