R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. After years on Harleys, I became a first time GS owner a few days ago after picking up this pre-owned 2015 GSA. I must say, I wish I had got into a GS sooner. Looking forward to participating in the forum.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great Bike your going to really enjoy it.

Ian

·
Super Moderator
967 Posts
Where in AZ you located? For a several years I had a work training in Phoenix in Feb/Mar each year, this was 20 yrs ago...a few of us took bikes a few years and was great riding. I think my favorite was east toward Tonto Natl Forest...great roads over there. We stayed too late in Jerome once...almost froze coming home, thank goodness for hand dryers at rest stops!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Glad you came over from the dark side! LOL
The GS is the perfect bike for taking advantage of all the roads Arizona has to offer.
Had the 1150 and 800, and just acquired a 2017 1200...took a little shake down ride out to Bartlett Lake the other day.
, sunny ..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glad you came over from the dark side! LOL
The GS is the perfect bike for taking advantage of all the roads Arizona has to offer.
Had the 1150 and 800, and just acquired a 2017 1200...took a little shake down ride out to Bartlett Lake the other day.
View attachment 28793 , sunny ..
I love the ride out to Bartlett lake, The rides to Prescott and Sedona are fun as well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts