R1200GS Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Latest from The BeemerShop. The GEN 3 ezCANs have been shipped to The BeemerShop and are expected to arrive any day.
Have you seen what might have been changed from gen 2 to 3? Info online looks to be non existent on the gen 3. I am surprised that all vender websites of ezcan still shows gen 2 in-stock ready for purchase (BeemerShop included) even though a stop sale was issued from the manufacture.

·
Survivor
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Have you seen what might have been changed from gen 2 to 3? Info online looks to be non existent on the gen 3. I am surprised that all vender websites of ezcan still shows gen 2 in-stock ready for purchase (BeemerShop included) even though a stop sale was issued from the manufacture.
One can only hope the GEN3 changes are aimed at at improved reliability, because the GEN 2s are failing at an unacceptable rate. I had a GEN 2 on order from the Beemershop. I was contacted by their shipping guy who told me they were not going to ship anymore GEN 2s at the request of Hex. If they are still advertising the GEN 2s on their website, then I imagine that is just an oversight.

·
Survivor
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just got an email notice that my GEN 3 was shipped today.

·
Survivor
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Me too 😉 My email says gen2 but I would say its because their system doesn't have the gen 3 part number in it yet.
Yes, that is what they told me.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts