R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving this bike so far, such a smooth ride. had a side stand switch issue first week, which the dealer sorted no problem. got a couple of newbie ??
firstly, its my first garmin and i have no idea how to remove it from its mounting..i know...sad !
secondly I've been looking at replacement end cans to let me hear the bike..all the ones i like appear to be mounted on the right side, mine is on the left...any advice please. like the blue flame or the Storm .
Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on these things please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I live in Stroud and Love touring with my partner, and after buying this i just sold my Kawasaki klx250 cos I'm sure i can ride all over Salisbury plains byways on my GS now. feels like an everyday ,all year round bike, where my prior Tiger 1050 was more of a summer garage princess. Already done more winter riding this last month than the last two years put together. Looking forward to a scottish tour this year and also seeing what everyone else is up to on here.

·
Registered
2017 White GSA
1,362 Posts
Welcone @Stevo !
Enjoy the new to you bike.
Post a pic of it when able.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome.

I have a Lextek silencer, probably the best made silencer I have used and a good price too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts