R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put some highway pegs on my R1250GSA slide frame as far down and forward as I can because I am so tall. Does anyone have any suggestions on which pegs I should get?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really wasn't thinking when I made this post last night. Should have done a peg search first. Thanks for the reply peeps! As much as I don't like the price tag I think I will try what Skychs did with his pegs first.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Another plug for ADV Design universal highway pegs. Over the years I've ended up with a couple sets and they get moved around to new bikes I get. When I sell a bike the Highway pegs get removed as I know I'll eventually use them on another bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another plug for ADV Design universal highway pegs. Over the years I've ended up with a couple sets and they get moved around to new bikes I get. When I sell a bike the Highway pegs get removed as I know I'll eventually use them on another bike.
It's good to hear that so many people like the pegs. I get mine in the mail this weekend. Sounds like I made a good choice.

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
I have the Altrider lower crash bars on my '16 GS and they are perfectly positioned for me to lay the back of my boots across them for hours at a time on the slab. Way better than something to put my feet on. It's like having an ottoman along on the ride and with my camping bag duffle behind me on the rear seat, it's like riding in a Stratolounger :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I have the Altrider lower crash bars on my '16 GS and they are perfectly positioned for me to lay the back of my boots across them for hours at a time on the slab. Way better than something to put my feet on. It's like having an ottoman along on the ride and with my camping bag duffle behind me on the rear seat, it's like riding in a Stratolounger :)
I had Altriders bars on my GS too and it was nice to lounge while riding.
Fortunately, the OEM provided on the GSA don't provide the same comfort.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have a picture of your Stratolounger?😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts