R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that I became a 2019 GSA owner! Have been riding a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour for the last 7.5 years and 96K miles. I put it up for sale and would you know it sold the same day!! That was a shock.

Have already taken a road trip on the bike and it rides great, but the stock seat is horrible! With my knees I need to fit some highway pegs too. Hopefully the picture I attached will show up on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on joining the fraternity. You might consider an Airhawk pad before getting into the multi-hundred dollar seat crapshoot. Raising the front of the seat up makes a lot of difference for some. The BMW adjustable footpegs give you about an inch and a half more leg room. Spendy, but worth it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on joining the fraternity. You might consider an Airhawk pad before getting into the multi-hundred dollar seat crapshoot. Raising the front of the seat up makes a lot of difference for some. The BMW adjustable footpegs give you about an inch and a half more leg room. Spendy, but worth it.
I am taking a chance on the Sargent seat. Lots here seem to like it and I unknowingly caught a sale and got 12 percent off. So lets hope!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts