R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there use the Klim pants in a 38L? I am 6’5” with a 36” inseam. Can anyone comment on the length? Do they fit loose or like regular jeans? TIA
Greg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have badland pants. I ordered three different sizes because I was not sure how they fit . One was way to big. One fit like jeans (similar to my BMW Rallye Pants) the other baggy. I went with the baggy because the Rallye Pants felt fine walking and short rides but on long day rides they would get uncomfortable. The baggier pants are comfortable on an all day rides.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have badland pants. I ordered three different sizes because I was not sure how they fit . One was way to big. One fit like jeans (similar to my BMW Rallye Pants) the other baggy. I went with the baggy because the Rallye Pants felt fine walking and short rides but on long day rides they would get uncomfortable. The baggier pants are comfortable on an all day rides.
What were the sizes? And what size did you decide on? Your jean size or a size bigger?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wear a 36 or 38 in jean/slacks depending on the make (my waste is 37 inches). I purchased a 40 first. It was way too big. I then ordered the 36 and 38. The 36 fit like my Rallys Pants, comfortable to walk in and standing on the pegs but got uncomfortable sitting. The 38 are a little baggy but for me the right choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts