R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Klim came out with a new induction jacket this year and you can get some great deals on the old model. I got one for $230 including shipping. Good shopping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Klim came out with a new induction jacket this year and you can get some great deals on the old model. I got one for $230 including shipping. Good shopping!

Where did you see this price?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Can anyone post a picture of what exact jacket is on closeout....revzilla has a diff design and motorcycle gear has a diff one

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The blue was sold out at revzilla.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Returned my Klim Induction. Did not like the fit, or the rock hard elbow armor. There is a very thin fabric between elbow and armor. I could see this rubbing my elbows raw during a ride. Will still use my Cortech GX Air until I find a better replacement.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Returned my Klim Induction. Did not like the fit, or the rock hard elbow armor. There is a very thin fabric between elbow and armor. I could see this rubbing my elbows raw during a ride. Will still use my Cortech GX Air until I find a better replacement.
I bought and returned one as well. There was no way to cinch the waist and the waist was as big as the chest. Fit like a potato sack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts