R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
648 Posts
Looks complicated, must be a watercooled model with the full electronics package.
:)

·
Survivor
701 Posts
I have a six year old grandson who could put that thing together in an afternoon. He can't afford it tho.

Reactions: Krons

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have a six year old grandson who could put that thing together in an afternoon. He can't afford it tho.
There must be some dealer incentives going on right not as these can be had for substantially less.

I'm not trying to take away from the brand new member whos 1st post and only posts is selling something, I also do not want established members who actively participate in this forum to grossly overpay.

I really like to see the mods/admins set minimum post counts (of worthwhile content) before new members could post items f/s.

·
Super Moderator
648 Posts

There must be some dealer incentives going on right not as these can be had for substantially less.

I'm not trying to take away from the brand new member whos 1st post and only posts is selling something, I also do not want established members who actively participate in this forum to grossly overpay.

I really like to see the mods/admins set minimum post counts (of worthwhile content) before new members could post items f/s.
I get the logic, personally I'd never make a purchase with a new member with very few posts...too many scams.

Unfortunately the forum isn't setup with new member limits in place...so common sense has to prevail.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No scam and the price is negotiable! I am a new member. I thought that the set was so specific to BMWs best selling model that it made sense to highlight it on your forum. Yes i am selling it. In the Marketplace section where it belongs. No offence intended!
Now, wouldn't it look cool on your shelf at work or in your garage?

·
Super Moderator
648 Posts
No scam and the price is negotiable! I am a new member. I thought that the set was so specific to BMWs best selling model that it made sense to highlight it on your forum. Yes i am selling it. In the Marketplace section where it belongs. No offence intended!
Now, wouldn't it look cool on your shelf at work or in your garage?
No offense taken. Just don't be surprised when people are skeptical with transactions without buyer protection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts