R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you need more, Aerostich has their sticker pack on sale for 25% off, through midnight today. I bought it.

No photos of my bike, it only has the previous owners stickers, though I expect to fix that ASAP.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
It is a sickness.
My Xterra would agree with you. I ran out of space for all of the Moab trails I've done and had to switch to a smaller-sized font to get them on there.

Right now all I've got is a Mishipeshu sticker on there, but I've got a bunch of vendor decals that need to go on soonest.

One thing I've thought would be cool, but haven't been able to find in the right size, is a map of the US such that one could put a sticker in for each state (or, alternatively, paint in each state, either way). They make them for RVs, but they're all too big for the panniers.

·
Registered
765 Posts
snip

One thing I've thought would be cool, but haven't been able to find in the right size, is a map of the US such that one could put a sticker in for each state (or, alternatively, paint in each state, either way). They make them for RVs, but they're all too big for the panniers.
Oh, they're made, but you have to look in the Harley forums :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here's the only sticker on my top box. A friend of mine wrapped the top of my top case and both panniers in black vinyl. Looks awesome. After this pic was taken i went on an adventure with my GSA and lets just say that I will need more stickers for my panniers to cover the scratches and dings. The world map looks great I am looking into or just have my friend vinyl wrap the whole box for free :)

Attachments

·
War is the answer!
96 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts