Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have used Federal several times, never any issues. Not the cheapest but I would rather pay a bit more to know the bike will arrive unharmed and within the delivery window specified.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bike shipping

I used a service called uship.com. It's a matching service for vehicle transporters and people that need stuff moved. You say what, when, and from where to where and the transporters on the site bid on your move. Works out good for them and good for you because they can take advantage of backhauls, etc. The guy that brought my bike from Florida to Michigan had 8 other bikes in his trailer on that trip and was hauling several back the other way. I got a 1 way move from Ft. Meyers to Michigan for $375. Fully insured, nice enclosed trailer. bike covered in moving blankets and strapped well. They even sent me pics as they were picking up the bike on the other end.

·
Bike&Ski
111 Posts
We used Kufchak Motorcycle Transport this past summer for three bikes from MA to Denver and back. https://kmtransport.weebly.com

Greg Kufchak email - [email protected]

Very pleased with their service. Excellent communication. It seems that the larger companies want more time to ship your bike so that they can aggregate more bikes for the trip. Greg worked with us closely to minimize the transport times so we could keep our bikes longer and get them back sooner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First you need to know whether company hold authorization?
You need to check whether that company hold authorization or not. You can gain good information from their official website as well as government websites to verify your carrier’s license
I mostly done my Motorcycle Shipping through Citizenshipper(check). They are one of the reliable option.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts