R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody... though this is my 2nd BMW (first F800/2012) Now 1200GS LC /2014..
it is my first forum participation. Our market is small here and sometimes you need someone to talk to, so here it goes :)

couple of questions on the NAV V:
1- is it possible to have the multi controller control certain functions such as accepting / rejecting calls? etc..
2- i have an iphone 5 and GPS is updates as well as Link installed but still i cant get all my contact names to show on the screen.. couple would show names but other only show the #??

thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I find the purpose of riding my bike is to find piece and solitude for myself. I definitely don't want to be connected to a bloody telephone, LOL.
Carry it for emergencies, or better still, get adventurous and leave it at home.

·
Distance Adventure Rider
52 Posts
The Adventurous Are 20,000+ Kilometers from "Home" 8-D

I find the purpose of riding my bike is to find piece and solitude for myself. I definitely don't want to be connected to a bloody telephone, LOL.
Carry it for emergencies, or better still, get adventurous and leave it at home.
LOL, I'd love to but home is 20,000 K from here by road but I expect I will go further again? :p Occasional tools are necessary when on the road for 8 to 10 months. :rolleyes: Gotta pay those bills or my cards may stop working! :eek:

Thanx for the thread, I have an iPhone 5s also but think I need a bluetooth earpiece or helmet gizmo to integrate the phone into my Nav V? Any recommendations? I had custom molded earphones which I recommend but they burned up with the rest of my gear at home in my trusty Dakar. :mad: Sigh.:cool: Remember "work" is a 4 letter word unless it is "on your GS"! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts