R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 R1200GS
123 Posts
Welcome! What kind of help do you need? You’ll just post in the “Marketplace” just like you posted here (in “New Member Introductions”). Happy to walk you through it if you have any trouble.

And once you do (or before) post a pic of your new-to-you bike here!

-Nate

· Premium Member
2017 R1200GS
123 Posts
Ah - now I see. You need to post five times, and be a member for five days before you can start a listing in the Marketplace. So welcome some other new members and wait a few days and you’ll be set to go!

· Administrator
2,092 Posts
Hey @Bili , glad to have you. We've unfortunately had to put the 5x5 rule in place as we were (and continue) getting scammers on the Marketplace. Pretty simple to jump in on a few threads and stick around a while until past the 5 posts and 5 days. A few have complained but you still need to be around to reply and eventually sell your item anyhow.

· Registered
2016 1200GS
20 Posts
Welcome aboard. I just joined myself a few months ago after buying a 2016 as well. Got a good deal on one down in Tampa so I rode him home to Atlanta (metro). Currently trying to run the TKC70’s down so I can put some proper road tires on and see what she’ll really do in the twisties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts