R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys! I've been riding for 20+ years and have logged well over 100k miles on various bike, mainly my trusty Honda 919. I decided it was time to let the Honda return to being a sport bike instead of a sport-tourer, and I found this little gem of a 2009 1200gs to pick up my sport-touring and long distance duties. Still thinking of a name for her... I'm open to suggestions

I look forward to learning what I can from you guys, and don't worry I know how to use the search bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
had a sailboat once and it was a "her", after getting my GS and seeing that look on it's beak, imho it is a "him" and named mine the "beast",sometimes "dude". :nerd:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Welcome to the forum! German bike, maybe a Germanic name....Hilda, Helga, Heidi.......:wink2:

·
Always Learning
5 Posts
Moved to Chattanooga

I recently relocated to Chattanooga from Virginia, and can't wait for the spring to explore more of this area. I've only had the GS for about 3k miles (mostly pavement), but so far it has been great on and off road. I've been riding and working on BMWs for over ten years and before that had a variety of dirt and dual-sport bikes.

Whenever there's a nice day and I'm not working - I'm game for a ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts