R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself as a new forum member here. I am coming from a k1600 GTL to a 2018 R1200 GSA! I love the new bikes sporty light feel and will pick it up next Thursday from my dealer.

I just came bike from Pikes Peak Colorado, and the Royal Gorge. After riding the GSA today, I changed my mind on what I wanted for a new bike.

Shane

·
Registered
142 Posts
welcome

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Share some photos once you pick your GS up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I also came to the GS from a K1600 GTL. You are going to miss a few things (power, smoothness, WEIGHT) but over the last year and 10k miles I have adapted and really love this bike.

So, welcome aboard and happy trails.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I also came to the GS from a K1600 GTL. You are going to miss a few things (power, smoothness, WEIGHT) but over the last year and 10k miles I have adapted and really love this bike.

So, welcome aboard and happy trails.
Thank you! I agree with you on those items. But I do love the capabilities as well as the range for this new animal. As far as the radio, I never could hear it that well at road speed anyways. I will have to pipe it now into the blue tooth head set.

If I had the room I would think about having another bike like the K. Time will tell :) Darn things are addictive lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
@From Sydney, welcome to the forum, I'm also new here I hope we enjoy the community and we learn from each other. ;

1 - 8 of 8 Posts