R1200GS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The OP has more than needed and selling the extra one.

I think…
That’s correct. I’m selling this BT communicator because a week after purchasing a Sena 50S and installing it in my helmet, I received an email telling me that I won a Cardo PackTalk Bold from ADV Rider giveaway. Both BT communicators are excellent, but the Cardo has the advantage of being waterproof, the Sena is not. That’s something to consider if you ride in the rain. I live in Southern California, and it rarely rains here. What made me decide to keep the Sena and sell the Cardo is that most of my riding buddies are using Sena. I’m sure you are aware that if you want to use MESH communication the two systems are incompatible. However, if you mostly ride with one or two buddies, both systems can communicate over normal BT.

Just to reiterate, The Cardo unit is brand new, and the box was never opened.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I your Bold a one or two headset offering? Amazon offers a two headset unit for $490 and a single for $260. $250 is an eBay price for a single, but no bargain here unless a two pack.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I your Bold a one or two headset offering? Amazon offers a two headset unit for $490 and a single for $260. $250 is an eBay price for a single, but no bargain here unless a two pack.
@Centurion2058. My Cardo Packtalk Bold is one unit. If you find a better deal on Amazon or eBay, just go for it. I stick to my price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts