R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Promach line now has a new toy. Making our Dual Tool just that much more user friendly. We are now making a tamper resistant oil cap for the R1200's, that replaces the factory oil cap and the tool needed to remove it.
Now you can have a tool that fits in the palm of your hand, that removes your front wheel, your spark plug caps, and your oil cap. How much space in your tool kit will that free up?
Check out our website at: Promach Home Page and our new video at: Tamper Resistant Oil Cap for a BMW R1200 - YouTube

Don't forget to "Like" our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PromachDualTool

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Product From Promach......GS Seat Space Saver

This new product replaces the aluminum seat bar that rides over the top of your battery on the R1200GS, 2005-2012 models. I have had trouble with this factory bar, pressing down on the wiring on my battery and sometimes making the seat hard to mount. This new product not only solves this problem, but it also frees up valuable space on your bike.

I have used this storage for an extra pair of gloves or a tire repair kit. Just don't store items that will damage your wiring or battery.

Installation is quick and simple. All you need is a phillips screwdriver and a few minutes of your time.

1. Remove rider seat.

2. Remove aluminum bar on the front of the seat.

3. Place a Space Saver bar on one side, in the same rubber holder that you removed the bar from and holding firmly in place with countersunk hole facing forward.

4. Insert screw and with a phillips screwdriver, press in firmly and turn until the screw seats

5. Repeat on the opposite side.

The screws are self tapping.

You can order on our website @ Promach

Check out the YouTube installation video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbhq...ature=youtu.be

·
Survivor
682 Posts
Hey Promach! Annie won one of your tools at the MT BMW Christmas Party. Thank you for that. She already has the oil cap on her R12GS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts