Hello from wet, flat, hot Florida. You will love the bike. The engine is a bit noisy and agricultural at idle, but you will get used to it. Everything else is awesome. It’s the perfect combination of touring, dirt and sports bike. It puts a smile on my face every time I ride it
Thanks folks and yes I will continue to wave to other bikes.
Top Ten Reasons Why BMW Riders Don’t Wave Back.
10. New Aerostich suit too stiff to raise arm.
9. Removing a hand from the bars is considered “bad form.”
8. Your bike isn’t weird enough looking to justify acknowledgment.
7. Too sore from an 800-mile day on a stock “comfort” seat.
6. Too busy programming the GPS, monitoring radar, listening to ipod, XM, or talking on the cell phone.
5. He’s an Iron Butt rider and you’re not!.
4. Wires from Gerbings is too short.
3. You’re not riding the “right kind” of BMW.
2. You haven’t been properly introduced.
1. Afraid it will be misinterpreted as a friendly gesture