R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We first saw the Nomad Tenere Expedition Tent at the BMW MOA Rally in Redmond, Oregon last month, and were really impressed by it. After learning more about it, we knew we had to carry the Nomad Tenere Expedition.

How many times have you wanted to leave your campsite for a few minutes, but were reluctant to leave your bike out in the open? This tent is not only roomy enough for two REAL people to use (unlike most two person tents), but also has a separate bay in which to park your motorcycle. Whether you want it in out of the weather while you sleep, or a keep it a little more secure while you wander away from camp, the motorcycle bay is large – you can fit a BMW R 1200 GS (with panniers) in it with no problem.

The Nomad Tenere Expedition was designed by Kevin Muggleton, who’s an adventure motorcycle traveler and former member of the British military. He understands what it’s like to camp off a bike, which is why the tent is so large (you can actually fit your riding gear inside), why it’s three season (it’s been used everywhere from the Arctic Circle to the Sahara Desert), and why it’s constructed so sturdily (anodized aluminum tent poles with shock cords, fully factory-sealed seams on the floor, tough polyester walls). The set-up packs to 8x21 inches and 13 lbs, which will fit easily onto a luggage rack.

If you’re looking to replace your tent or just upgrade to something that works better, this is one that’s worth a second look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nomad Tenere /GSA Tent

Greetings
I am looking for a dealer in North America.
I am from Vancouver BC,Canada and need one of these ASAP.

I have a 2010 GSA...who can we do business.

I am currently overseas working of the coast of Africa but can phone with credit card details.

My email [email protected].

I am touring to the states re Pacific Northwest Rally June 24-26 and doing the Grand Canyon loop.
Regards
Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts